Friday, January 13, 2012

FWF-Shine!

Hi, there! Happy Friday.  I am excited to be participating in a Unity Friends With Flair.  It has been too long!  I inked up the ippity set Shine, Shine, Shine.  I bought it months ago and it has sat unloved in my craft studio.  I inked the lamp in black and red ink.  I then went back and added some highlights with grey copic markers.  I also added some rhinestones to the lamp.  I used this week's sketch over on SCS (367). LOVE this sketch.  Super CAS, just how I like them!  The paper used is from echo park's "For The Record" collection.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Emily

25 comments:

Kate said...

So Pretty.

Hugs,
Kate

Lynn said...

Awesome...love the colors and the layout!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love the gem accents on the lamp!

Rochelle Sodipo said...

simple sentiment...great card!

chickadee3357 said...

Love all the gem accents too! Cool!

Kary said...

So gorgeous, Emily!! Love the card!!

Jingle said...

Fabulous card! Love it!

Ruby said...

This is a lovely card Emily.

Linda said...

This card is great. and very eye chatching!

Aleks said...

This is so sweet! I love the bling on the lamp! :)

Sarah said...

Love this card-- I keep thinking I need this stamp set...and well after seeing this I think you might have convinced me I do :)

Amy said...

Great card Emily! :)Amy

Unknown said...

Love all of the shine!

Marlena M. said...

Stunning colors and layout Emily. ;)

JPScraps said...

Fabulous card! I love the colors and the bling!

farmhouse-story said...

just awesome, emily! have a great weekend!

Angi Barrs said...

Wowza! Gorgeous design. And thanks for always leaving such sweet comments on my blog. Hugs!

Crystal said...

Awesome card, love those gems on the lamp and your colors/papers!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great colors and love the gems!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so so cute and I love your color choices!

ddazzled71 said...

Your chosen colors are perfect for your beautiful card design, its so elegant.....A great CAS Card.

Noelle Reese said...

I love this card! The colors are awesome!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card....I always forget how pretty red, black and grey are together.

And with all the design texture, CAS is perfect!

Karenladd said...

Love this...my favorite color combo!!

Jen M said...

Gorgeous!!