Saturday, January 21, 2012

Wish....

Hello! Today I have a very CAS, one layer card for you.  I used an image from The Stamps Of Life new set, hope4us.  I love the different bold, images in this set.  Perfect for CAS cards.  I also used a sentiment from the set, daisies2garden.  I added some baker's twine to the top.  I used inks by Stephanie Barnard in Licorice and Guava.  Stephanie's inks match PERFECTLY with The Twinery baker's twine! Love that.

Today we awoke to everything being coated with ice. BLECH! No thanks...I really just want at least one beautiful SNOW! Not happening as our temperatures are supposed to climb to 50 tomorrow. Crazy weather!

Thanks for taking a peek!

Emily

9 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable! And I'm really loving that ink color. Sooo pretty!

Amy said...

Very pretty card- love that pink ink! :)Amy

Emily Keaton said...

Ice? Ugh! We are getting snow, but not much, an inch or two? Love the bright colors on this CAS OLC!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!!

farmhouse-story said...

very cute card, emily:) yay for the 50's:)

Noelle Reese said...

I love the card, but I just want to say, come to DENVER! It snows like crazy, so pretty! The sun comes out and you have to take off your coat to shovel it is so warm!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS CAS card! LOVE the colour - and the twine. So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Pretty in pink, love it!

Sherrie K. said...

So beautiful!!! Love the cute bakers twine:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com