Monday, January 28, 2013

Project Life: Week 3

Week three of my project life album.  I so need lessons on how to photograph 12 x 12 scrapbook pages in page protectors!!!! Any suggestions or hints would be most welcome. :)
The snowflake dies are from MFT and the chevron die is from The Stamps Of Life.  I added some rhinestones and alphabet letters, along with some "chit chat" stickers from Tim Holtz. 
I made the mini collage of ice sculptures with my Pic Stitch app.  It is perfect for grouping photos together, and it also allows you to do some cool photo editing.

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

3 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Love the snowflakes. I really need to try PL one of these days!

Emily Keaton said...

Emily, your project life album is so cool. My son spent the weekend working on his pinewood derby car, too. Simple is the way to go!

Tenia Nelson said...

This is VERY COOL!!!