Monday, January 14, 2013

TSOL: Wheely Happy Birthday!

Hi, there! I have another card to share using the fabulous new Pinwheels2stamp set from The Stamps Of Life.  I used the color challenge for the CAS challenge on SCS today.  This card will be perfect for my niece's upcoming birthday.  I popped the center with a foam dot and added a silver "candi" to the center.  I bought those silver circles at Archiver's last year, but never seem to get them out.

I have found it quite hard to get back into my blogging routine since the holidays.  Not sure why, and I hope it changes. I am anxious to get back into scrapbooking again.  You will be seeing more of that on my blog, along with my cards.  My project life goodies are due to arrive this week!  I think it is just what I need, to get my creative juices flowing again.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

4 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

This is a super festive card, Emily! Your loopy bow is the perfect accent. So fun :-)

Lynn said...

Oh the sentiment is so fun and I love the pinwheel!

canadian_liner said...

Those "flat" pinwheels give such a 3D effect! That is a wheely happy card. Hope you get your mojo back, and can you do a tutorial on your "loopy bows?" Thank you!

Kate said...

Cute love the dimension on the pinwheel