Saturday, March 2, 2013

TSOL: You Blow Me Away!

Hello! Today I want to share a card using the newly released bubblegum4me from The Stamps Of Life.  I LOVE gum, so this may be one of my favorite sets to date! Love the sentiments, too!  I used one of Stephanie's circle Flip-it dies from Sizzix to create this card.  Flip-it cards are so much fun.  I used to try to make a similiar version many moons ago using a kraft knife.  One pass through my Big Kick and voila'! Done!  You can order these through Stephanie's site and get a great discount if you are a club member.  They are also available at Hobby Lobby! I saw them there last night. :)
The first photo shows the front or closed version of the Flip-it card.  I used some glossy accents on my bubblegum balls and colored the machine with copic markers.  The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye.
This shows the card when open.  I stamped the 5 cents in Antique Linen distress ink to create the background.  The sentiment was stamped on a punched circle of matching patterned paper.  I plan on giving this to my little sis.  She is performing in a local production of Seusical The Musical soon.  I thought this would be great to give to her with a bag of gum goodies before the show.  She could share some of her loot with the rest of the cast and her girls after the show!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Love your flip-it card! Super cute gum ball machine and love the fun papers! Your sis is sure to love this!
I will be checking Hobby Lobby out fo this...we just got a new store that opened 2 wks ago! Yeah! I'm in trouble now, lol!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Adorable. Love the design.

Angi Barrs said...

That gumball machine is sooo fun!