Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hello, My Friend

I just love this little stick figure gal from The Stamps Of Life set, Katie2love! I pieced her dress and the balloons.  I also used the balloon dies from TSOL and matching balloon stamp set.  I drew the balloon strings.
Getting ready to redecorate my house!  We got new furniture for our great room.  Still waiting on the loveseat to arrive next Tuesday, but then I will take some photographs.  I see painting in my future for the weekend!  Next...the kitchen.  I am still gathering ideas for a kitchen remodel, but can not wait. My boys have beat our  current kitchen floor to death!
I also am going to move my craft studio from the basement to what is currently our formal living room.  Even though our basement is finished, I do not like being down there! I want windows!  All of the furniture in the formal living room is being donated or repurposed.  I can not wait to start looking for shelving and a cool table.  I will post some updates on the blog as it happens!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh..you're going to have to share pictures of the remodel! I love this card...the little girl is very sweet. Reminds me of the me and my big idea stickers from years ago!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card!! The little girl is darling and the polka dot balloons are adorable!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com