Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Digi Shack Challenge (TDSC019)

Isn't this handbag the cutest?
This week's digi shack challenge is to make a card that is inspired by a handbag from the KHARLIE BUG site. I was inspired by the blues and greens in the handbag above. I added some pink in there, too! I colored her with prismas and copics. The DP is from Fancy Pants Happy Holidays line. I really am happy with the way this card turned out! I am going to have to go find some more of that DP, because I am thinking it may be my Christmas card this year! This is a newly released Lani image available at The Digi Shack, just in time for your holiday cards and layouts!

Also, Toni will be having some Shack Sugar this week...that's right...if you participate in this challenge, you will have the opportunity to WIN a FABULOUS HANDBAG from the shop! I wish I could win it!

So get creating and show us what you've got!

If you participate in the challenge, upload your card using mr. linky HERE.

Please use keyword TDSC019 when uploading to on-line galleries.

Can't wait to see your fab creations!

Emily

5 comments:

kssdesigns said...

Boy is this card ever cute! I love the color combo too1 Nice job Emily!

Jane said...

I really like this card!
That stamp is just so cute!
Perfect for winter/christmas cards!

Lisa Foster said...

This is just ADORABLE, Em!!! It would make the perfect Christmas card! Love that Lani image too! Looks like a fun challenge...can't wait to play! (If I win..the handbag is yours...DH would die if I got another bag, they are already falling on his head when he opens the closet!) Hugs, Lisa

Tenia Nelson said...

Lovin' this card Miss Emily!!!

Abi Bundy said...

Cute card ( that bag is gorgeous too!)