Friday, October 16, 2009

Easy Peasy half-baked card and a mouse in the house!


Happy Friday!  Today's limited supply challenge over on SCS, is to use a pre-printed card as your starting point and limit your layers and embellies.  I have had this card kit from K&Co for years!  I think I bought it on clearance at Michael's.  It came with rub-on sentiments and the die cut green ovals.  I added the pink card stock panel and kaiser pearls.  Easy Peasy! 
I have not been feeling well, so I slept on the couch most of the night watching murder/mysteries!  I kept hearing something in the kitchen and thought I was just spooked by the movie I was watching.  My oldest son was eating his cereal this morning and I had gone upstairs to crawl into bed, when he let out a blood curdling scream....I ran down the steps and he was standing on the couch!!!  "I just saw a mouse!"  he kept yelling.  Yep...we have a mouse in our house!  We spent about 30 minutes running around our kitchen and family room trying to catch it, but that little booger was fast!
Hubby went to the store and got some of these crazy traps that have glue on them!  I guess the mouse runs over top of it and sticks to it!  YUCK!  Hopefully, we will be mouseless (don't think this is a real word)soon!


3 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card!! And we are catching mice right now, too... mostly in the attic at least! YUCK!!

Crystal said...

Beautiful Emily, what great colors!

Abi Bundy said...

very pretty!