Monday, May 31, 2010

Hippity Hop-Christmas in May!

Hello! Happy Memorial Day!  I feel kind of goofy posting a Christmas card on Memorial Day, but that is where my mojo led me!  I just love the stamps in the Season of Joy set.  I know I will be making lots of Christmas cards with this set!  I let the patterned paper from Making Memories be my focal point and used a sentiment from this set in the lower corner.  I tied on an old jingle bell that I scored at an antique store on with May Arts burlap string.

If you would like to add some ippity to your collection, click HERE!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

20 comments:

Poppit said...

I love this! Gorgeous!

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful! Those papers are great Emily!

StampinCathy said...

This is one awesome Christmas card. Love the dp and layout.

Heather said...

Stunning holiday card!

Karen said...

I adore your card! Love the papers and design!! Gorgeous!!

Sarah said...

Emily love the papers and design! Simply Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Pretty Christmas card!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, christmas... just gorgeous dp and the merry christmas from Ippity is perfect. love it.

lisa a.

Andrea said...

I love Christmas year round! Wonderful!

Kate said...

Lovely card, i know so many people already making their christmas cards.
Kate x

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful Christmas card, and it's great to be ahead of the game!

Lesley said...

Lovely card, I have made loads of Christmas cards already!

farmhouse-story said...

your xmas card is gorgeous, emily--i just love everything you do:)

Susan B. said...

Pretty card Emily, love the papers you used!

shuggy said...

nothing wrong with a little christmas!

Unknown said...

Okay Emily, now you did it...I have not inked up that set, but now I've got to make some Christmas cards too! I LOVE THIS CARD! Now I think I have to go find some of that paper too! Thanks for the inspiration...always fabulous!

CarlaKH said...

totally fabulous card!

Ruby said...

Lovely card, a reminder that I really MUST start my card for Christmas soon!

Kelly Mahany said...

That is great DP for Christmas!! Glad you shared this card with us... you just have to go where the mojo leads you!!

Meg said...

Wow, I love this card! It almost makes me feel a chill in the air! The whole vintage look is just great, especially that wonderful jingle bell!