Thursday, June 10, 2010

Shamelessly asking for your vote...

 SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWER POSTS! 

Hi peeps!  I am shamelessly asking for your vote on the InLinkz contest.  I could win a gift card to Two Peas, so every vote counts!  If you click HERE it will take you to the post.  To vote for my teddy bear card, click the "votes" ABOVE my card!   It is card # 28.  Here is what it will look like:

## votes


 The voting ends on June 11!
Your support and votes would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Emily

7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

You have my vote. Good Luck

Anonymous said...

I voted for your card! It's adorable!!

de said...

Super cute! I voted!

Emily Keaton said...

I just stuffed the ballot box for you. Such a cute card. I hope you win!!!

Bekah said...

You got it!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness and you get my vote!!

FibreJunky said...

I voted for you! Good luck.