Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Stamps Of Life-Exciting News!

Hello!  The three cards above are all made with the new set from The Stamps Of Life, calendar2build.  This set is perfect for not only cardmaking, but also for making those neat little calendars for gift giving around the holidays!  I made three very different cards using this set.  LOTS of possibilities!  The last one is an anniversary card for my hubby (in January).  I made a calendar from January 1999, and stamped a red heart over the ninth, which is our anniversary.  How cool is that?  I covered a red heart in micro glitter from PK Glitz.

To see all of the amazing things you can do with this calendar set, you will want to check out Stephanie's video HERE on her blog! (the second video is the one with all of the details about calendar2build!)

Want to hear my exciting news?  I have been asked to be a regular design team member for The Stamps Of Life!!!!! EEEEEEK!  Super excited!  I have had so much fun the past few months as a guest designer, and I was over the moon when Stephanie asked me to stay on! Still pinching myself!

Have a fabulous day!

Emily

6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

love YOUR CARDS!! And how awesome that you are on the new DT for The Stamps of life! Must check them out!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

beautiful cards and Big congrats to you that's awesome!!!!

Meg said...

Congrats on becoming a permanent DT member! She'd be silly not to have you--all your cards today (and everyday) are so fabulous!

Bekah said...

Love little calendar sets like this. COngrats on your DT assignment!

Stephanie Barnard said...

Emily,

We are so excited to have you on our Team!

I look forward to seeing your cards every month. :)

Big hugs!
Stephanie

Bonita Rose said...

Congrats Emily, u so deserve it.. love their stamps!