Monday, December 20, 2010

H{ippity} Hoppin' with a Valentine card!


Hello! Happy H{ippity} Hop Monday!  Today I have a card using some stamps from How YOU Doin'?.  I just love all of the tiny images and sentiments in this set.  Perfect for any and all occasions.  I made this card for yesterday's Featured Stamper, MaryRose on SCS.  I CASE'd her card HERE.  I kept the general layout, but changed the stamps, and papers.  I used some October Afternoon DP, some May Arts burlap string and doodled a border around my image with an archival pen.  I colored the heart image with Copics to match the colors in the "type" DP.

I am not selling ippity this release, but if you would like to purchase any of the new releases, I highly recommend Noelle.  I ordered a couple of sets from her and she has some great prices (20% off her already discounted sets) and she has great shipping rates, too! Wonderful service, so go check her out if you want some ippity goodies!

Thanks for stopping, by!

Emily

15 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one fabulous card. Love the dp and adorable stamps.

Unknown said...

Great black b/g really makes it 'pop'...fabulous card!

Virginia L. said...

Love how you mixed the stamp with the text! all the elements work so beautifully together! Gorgeous!!

Lisa H. said...

ooooo! love this. great papers of course and the colors are perfect!

Rachel B said...

Great Valentine card! Love the dp and sentiment!

Emily Keaton said...

Adorable, Emily! I love those papers. :)

Noelle Reese said...

WOW! I love this card. I will be c.a.s.e-ing it too :) Thank You for sending people to me as well! YOU ROCK! :)

Lone Pine Designs said...

Great choice of papers...love it!

Patricia said...

I love, love, love your choice of paper!! Awesome job!

farmhouse-story said...

emily, this is really lovely! mary rose's card was a great inspiration!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card Miss Lady!!

Emily Leiphart said...

WOW, I am so loving this card, Emily! Those papers are delicious and the image is so perfect for it! The burlap string is a pretty accent!

Scrapcollectr said...

Love all these colors and patterns together! Great going...
*smile*

Karen said...

This is one gorgeous card Emily!! WOW!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY-Emily--this is super dee duper cute! I LOVE those papers and how you made it into a Valentine theme! CLEVER:) You rock!