Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tradefish Designs-Out of This World!

Hello!  I pulled out my Tradefish Designs Out of This World set and paired it up with some October Afternoon Rocket Age DP.  I stamped the planet image on patterned paper and then used a copic to color in the ring.  I stamped my sentiment on cardstock and then cut out each word.  I used a brown marker to create the faux stitching and used some baker's twine from The Twinery for my loopy bow.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Emily

8 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

I LOVE this, Emily!! I could stare at this card all day long.

Noelle Reese said...

The card is fantastic! The bow is out of this world. LMAO Seriously I love the bow! :)

Lynn said...

Love this big loopy boy! Perfect guy card!

Kate said...

This is so cute. Love how it turned out.

Hugs,
Kate

Amy said...

Really cute card- I love the twine and way you used the stamps :)Amy

Emily Keaton said...

That is SO cute, Emily! Your paper choice is excellent. I love the retro rocket feel. Fun card!

Shauna K said...

everything totally works together perfectly! the paper and sentiment and the twine bow looks like a star burst! :D

Anonymous said...

So very cool Emily. Way outta this world amazing!