Saturday, November 10, 2012

TSOL: Buzzing by...

Hi, there!  Today I have a Flip-It card to share with you using new stamps from The Stamps Of Life.  I love the Flip-It dies created by Stephanie Barnard for Sizzix.  They are so much fun, and kids of all ages love opening them.  I always have a hard time keeping my boys away from them if I had made one and leave it sitting on my desk!
I used two sets on this card-bee4me and hive4bees.  I pieced the bees onto the blue card base, and then added glossy accents to their wings.  The floral paper is by Crate Paper, and the twine is from The Twinery.  I also used a SU corner punch for the corner pieces on both sides.
I always have a difficult time photographing these cards, so you can see how neat they are!  Below you can find them open on both sides.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Emily

2 comments:

Kate said...

Awesome Card. Love the Design. Very unique.

Angela said...

Emily, this card is so fresh and darling with the flip-it die!