Monday, February 4, 2013

Vintage Valentines...

I recently got together with one of my girlfriends, and we made some vintage Valentine's with our new Crate Paper Fourteen collection. Here are just a couple that we came up with.  We added glitter, baker's twine, doilies, and key charms to jazz up the already sweet paper.
These will be perfect to send to my nieces.  I am making matching necklaces for them, too.  I stocked up on Ephiphany supplies when they were 40% off at Archiver's.  I do not buy their special punches, because I have so many punches at home that work.  I just plop the epoxy shape on top of whatever I punch out, and use glossy accents to attach it to the metal charm. Easy peasy!
Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Fabulous cards, Emily. I adore the necklace. It is beautiful.

Emily Keaton said...

WOW!Emily, your vintage card creations are so old-school cool. And that necklace? Brilliant!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations, girl!!!