Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Heartfelt Creations: Christmas card and layout

Hello! Today I have a Christmas card and a scrapbook page to share with you using Heartfelt Creations Christmas Card Collection. Love the stamps, paper and dies in this holiday ensemble. :)
I just love this vintage Santa image, so I decided to use it on an 8.5" x 11" scrapbook page.   You can find the product list along with the instructions for recreating this card and layout on the Heartfelt Creations blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

4 comments:

Glenda said...

So beautiful! I especially like the second card! Just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. I really love the second card.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love the embossed background on your very festive card....and that scrapbook card is breathtaking! So wonderfully vintage and simple. I just love your work!

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the pretty embossing of the music notes-really pops!
The scrap page is awesome! The image is awesome and love the choices of papers you used! Love!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com