Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Heartfelt Creations: You're My Everything

I just love the new Arianna Blooms collection by Heartfelt Creations!  The flowers are beautiful. I decided to create a monochromatic card using rust for this card. I like stamping intricate images in colored ink to create CAS cards. I splattered some diluted distress ink over the finished image to give it an aged look.
Make sure you check out the Heartfelt Creations blog. So many fabulous ideas with product lists and instructions so you can recreate the same projects at home!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So pretty!!!!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card.

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is so gorgeous, Emily! I absolutely love the ink spatters!