Friday, October 25, 2019

Heartfelt Creations October blog hop

 Hello! Today I am sharing a mini album featuring elements from the Festive Holy collection. I absolutely LOVE this collection, and sadly, it is being retired. I made the album out of 6x6 papers. I glued them so that each page also has a pocket. I created papers with tabs to place in the pockets and stamped some hollies in the lower corner.



I added some of the tags and cut outs from the paper collection, but the papers are so beautiful, you wouldn’t have to add any elements!




The tabbed cards that fit in the pockets are perfect for photos or journaling!



The hop starts at 8AM EST on Friday, October 25th, 2019 EDT and closes Monday, October 28th at 11:55 PM EDT . Winner will be announced on the HC Facebook page on Wednesday ,October 30th, 2019.
A randomly chosen comment from a mystery blog will receive a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations. To claim your prize please email Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us with "Winner of the October Alumni Hop" in the subject line.

Here is a list of blog participants!


26 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, Emily! I just love, love, love the design of this clever mini album. The images are just gorgeous! I'm with you...I'm heartbroken that this collection is being retired. But you have sent it out in style with this masterpiece! Thanks so much for hopping with us this month! xo

Dana Roepke said...

This is precious - You are so creative!

joycebob5 said...

Love the new ideas and another way to give a gift card.

sharon g said...

Oh wow, I LOVE it. I like to make projects that are different, rather than just cards (I mostly make cards, but like to make little gifts, and things I will use, too). You hit a home run on this one!

Glenda said...

Wow, I love this my friend. So very creative!

DawnMarie said...

How creative- love this mini album idea!

Terry Law said...

This is so lovely Emily! I plan on making one too!

B. Poteraj said...

I like your mini album. It would be good for a young family to put photos of their kids in. Maybe make them one each year.

Pat Bowman said...

What a cute little album. Love it!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Your Festive Holy mini album has such sweet pages!! Am going to miss this collection!

Helen said...

Love the idea of a small album, as i have really got into making albums.

cghundley said...

Wonderful album and the
pockets and tags add lots
of fun to it.
Carla from Utah

Suzy Q said...

Luv your adorable mini album! And these papers are just beautiful! Great idea ...making pocket pages ...lots more real estate for pictures and journaling! Thanks for sharing.

Teresa said...

I like the unique size as you can make a separate small album for each year and tuck them in the Christmas tree so you can remember past Christmases. Beautiful!

Lorna said...

Such a cute little mini album. I will have to try to make one, one of these days.

angeland said...

Love this idea.

Linda Grape said...

What a wonderful idea!! Love it🥰. Thank you for sharing!!

Lynn Heald said...

I love using the 6x6 paper pads but have a hard time finding ideas on whet to use them with. Thank you for sharing this.

Barb Miller said...

I love the mini album that is such a neat idea.

Brenda said...

So Beautifully done and creative! My mother loved Christmas and this mini album brought back beautiful memories of my Mom.

Irene said...

Absolutely gorgeous 🙂

boopfan57 said...

Wow, this is a great project! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Tracy Crane said...

Thanks for a great hop Emily.

SandiB said...

Love mini albums and this one is awesome. Thanks for sharing with us.

Sue D said...

Very pretty. I like the papers and the pockets you added.

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous mini album!