Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cutie Patootie! SBSC177


I made this LO for Sally's SBSC177 found HERE. I had so much fun doing this, and it came together really quickly. It is a great LO for using up 6x6 pieces of DP! The DP I used here is by My Mind's Eye and SU. I made a lollipop flower, with a button center, and added some DP leaves. I distressed the edges of the paper and sponged chocolate chip ink around the edges. I used Unity's distressed dots background stamp for my stamping. The chipboard letters are Thickers, which I also sponged with chocolate chip ink.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend! I work this weekend, so not a lot of stamping time for me! I am really enjoying being back at work part time. I feel very rejuvinated! I know that sounds corny, but after being home with the boys for almost three years, it is nice to be doing something for me! I am glad that I was fortunate enough to have the option of staying home with them, but am so excited to be doing something else, too!

{{{Hugs!}}}

Emily

P.S. I am attempting to re-vamp my blog but so far I am having some technical difficulties! LOL! Hopefully, someday soon it will be a little more sylish!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is super cute! Love how you subbed the title for one of the pics! GREAT job with the sketch!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!!

Denise said...

Oh love it!!! I haven't done any scrapping lately!!!!!