Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Friendly Forest Paper-You gotta go buy some!

Today I have more VSBN pages to share with you. The page above is paper from Colorbok's new Friendly Forest collection. I LOVE this collection! It is so whimsical and darn cute! If you live in Ohio, you better buy some quick because every store I walk in that has it, I just keep buying more!!! LOL! You can buy this HUGE kit for $12.99 at Michael's, AND paper pad's are 30% off right now! You get like 20 sheets of 12x12 paper and TONS of diecuts such as tags, alphabets, journal boxes, photo corners, frames, etc.!

The page below uses SU's Creative License Simply Scrappin' kit. Love that one, too! The title is thickers chipboard. I doodled around the edge and around the title circle.

Remember to scroll down and leave a comment if you want a chance at the blog candy! My son will pick a random winner on Friday!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Emily





9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Oh Emily these are wonderful!! Your scrapbooking talent is amazing! I wish I could scrap! Love the papers they are great!!

Denise said...

Oh love your layouts!!! The first one is fabulous...love the big frame you used on it!

Unknown said...

GREAT layouts! I love your take on the sketch with the tubing one!!! GREAT job!

Natalie said...

I have fallen in love with Friendly Forest paper, too!! I had so much fun VSBN'ing with you!! Check my blog...I left you an award.

Ashley Newell said...

These layouts are awesome! I particularly like the top one, just adorable!

thescrapmaster said...

Great LO's!

~Samantha

Nancy said...

Emily, these are great! I always get inspired to do my scrapbook when I look at your blog!!

Abi Bundy said...

love the frame on the first layout! looks like they were having fun on the 2nd :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool!!!