Saturday, February 7, 2009

Valentine Hugs!


Hello! This is a card I made for the What To Use challenge on SCS found HERE. We were to layer multiple embellishments. I layered ribbon, prima and bling! I also added some dewdrops in the corner. The stamps used are from There She Goes. This was my first purchase from there, and I give them an A+! They shipped my items super fast and they are high quality clear stamps. Nice clean image every time.
The card base is pretty in pink. I also used chocolate chip, purely pomegranate, Berry Bliss and watercolor paper. I love the bottle of all white Primas. I left it white for this card, but you can watercolor the edges or dye the whole thing with reinkers if you need to! You can get the exact color prima you want! Just a little tip!
Have a Super Saturday!
Emily

6 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

beauiful emily well done, love the colours and the flower is just perfect.

Denise said...

Ooooo very very pretty! It's one of my favs for sure!!! love it!

Nancy said...

Love your card, Emily!!! I too did that challenge..it as hard to layer so many!! Your colors are gorgeous!!

Bizzy Bee Creates said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing

CJ said...

You are a fantastic card maker. I really enjoy looking at your creations. That stamp is CUTE!!!!

Nancy B said...

Emily, This is sweet. Love how you used the Dp ( which I have too) and the flower creation too.

Love your creation!!!