Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Max & Luke!

I do have a card for today, so scroll down if you want to see it!

I can't believe that my baby boys are 3 today! It seems like just yesterday, I brought them home from the hospital. We had a family party yesterday for them. We bought them this blow up bouncer for their big present and they had such a blast! Luke is in the photo above and Max is below. I had to put a pic of Will in here too, so he wouldn't feel left out!



Will age 8. He is getting so big and grown up! Hard to believe!

Max and Luke age 3 months! I love the photo's from this particular photo shoot!

This is a double duty challenge card! I made this for an entry for Unity's KOTM guest design challenge and for Ashley's EIC34. I couldn't find any monster stamps that didn't scream Halloween to me, so I took my inspiration from the colors on this little guy found HERE. I think these guys are hysterical! I love that she gives them each a name and a fact about them.




I used black, kraft, and riding hood red cardstock. The ribbon is from Michael's. I used the textile CB folder for the black panel behind my butterfly image. All stamps are from Unity's April KOTM. I added some rhinestones to the butterfly body. Hubby is going out of town this week, so I may just slip this into his suitcase. Even if the butterfly isn't masculine, the colors are!




Hope you have a Marvelous Monday! I have a day all to myself with no boys, so I am hoping to get some scrapbooking accomplished!





Emily










8 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Gorgeous CArd! I love the colors and embossing.

Your boys are soo cute! My kiddies want a bounce house. They would be totally jealous. Looks like a great day!
Big hugs,
Jacilynn

Rebekah Doak said...

Enjoy your alone time! Looks like the party was a blast!

Donna said...

Fab photo's looks like a lot of fun. Love your card, that ribbon is gorgeous. Donna x

Ashley said...

Awwww, look at your boys! They are perfect! I love them!

Denise said...

Awwwww your boys are sooooo handsome!!! Thanks for sharing some pics! Wow, 3 year old twins and you have time to create!!! You are awesome, girl!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh your boys are all so cute! I'm so glad it was such a fun day for them! The bouncing thing looks way cool!
Your card is awesome too! What a cool butterfly and that ribbon...gasp...to die for!

stampin abi said...

I love the pictures of your boys! and your card is stunning!