Wednesday, May 20, 2009

TDSC06-A color challenge!

Hello! It is time for another challenge over at The Digi Shack! This week is a color challenge. You are to use black, bashful blue, taken with teal, and grey is optional. You do not have to use SU colors, just something along these lines will work! I was really stumped at first, but love the funky look of these colors together. This week I made a layout and used a sentiment from The Digi Shack along with some digi paper.

I love incorporating flowers into my boy's pages. I think you can pull it off as long as you use bright or funky colors. I thought this color combo was perfect.
The scalloped flower paper is from colorbok as are the die-cut buttons. I used some teal, felt ric-rac and created the scallop border with a SU punch.

When uploading to an online gallery please use keyword TDSC06. Hope you play along!

Emily

6 comments:

Denise said...

wow, what a beautiful page!!!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous layout, Emily!!! I love it!! And, good for you using the flowers...it really does fit well with the picture!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cool lady!!!

Lisa Foster said...

Fabulous layout! Love these colors! You did an amazing job as usual, My friend! HUGS~ Lisa

de said...

Love this! Great layout!

Jacilynn said...

Too CUte, I didn't even notice the sentiment till just now. So you scrap 8.5 x 11? Very cool. Love this page.