Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Max & Luke!

I do have a card for today, so scroll down if you want to see it!

I can't believe that my baby boys are 3 today! It seems like just yesterday, I brought them home from the hospital. We had a family party yesterday for them. We bought them this blow up bouncer for their big present and they had such a blast! Luke is in the photo above and Max is below. I had to put a pic of Will in here too, so he wouldn't feel left out!



Will age 8. He is getting so big and grown up! Hard to believe!

Max and Luke age 3 months! I love the photo's from this particular photo shoot!

This is a double duty challenge card! I made this for an entry for Unity's KOTM guest design challenge and for Ashley's EIC34. I couldn't find any monster stamps that didn't scream Halloween to me, so I took my inspiration from the colors on this little guy found HERE. I think these guys are hysterical! I love that she gives them each a name and a fact about them.




I used black, kraft, and riding hood red cardstock. The ribbon is from Michael's. I used the textile CB folder for the black panel behind my butterfly image. All stamps are from Unity's April KOTM. I added some rhinestones to the butterfly body. Hubby is going out of town this week, so I may just slip this into his suitcase. Even if the butterfly isn't masculine, the colors are!




Hope you have a Marvelous Monday! I have a day all to myself with no boys, so I am hoping to get some scrapbooking accomplished!





Emily










7 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Gorgeous CArd! I love the colors and embossing.

Your boys are soo cute! My kiddies want a bounce house. They would be totally jealous. Looks like a great day!
Big hugs,
Jacilynn

Bekah said...

Enjoy your alone time! Looks like the party was a blast!

Donna said...

Fab photo's looks like a lot of fun. Love your card, that ribbon is gorgeous. Donna x

Ashley Newell said...

Awwww, look at your boys! They are perfect! I love them!

Denise said...

Awwwww your boys are sooooo handsome!!! Thanks for sharing some pics! Wow, 3 year old twins and you have time to create!!! You are awesome, girl!!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh your boys are all so cute! I'm so glad it was such a fun day for them! The bouncing thing looks way cool!
Your card is awesome too! What a cool butterfly and that ribbon...gasp...to die for!

Abi Bundy said...

I love the pictures of your boys! and your card is stunning!