Thursday, February 11, 2010

Easter Egg Wishes...

Hello!  Today I made a card using my new set from Stephanie Barnard's The {Stamps} of Life.  This is February's set eggs4Easter.  She has a monthly club and you can score her newly released set each month for $11.95!  That includes the shipping, people!  Her stamps are clear and stamp like a dream!
Make sure you check out her site HERE.
This was a super easy card to put together.  I used yesterday's SCS sketch for this one.  The pink and green paper is American Crafts Backyard collection.  I pulled out some old Hodgepodge hardware and used a sharpie to color it black.  Will I ever use all of that stuff?  LOL!
Make sure you check out my Stampin' Up stamps I have for sale in the post below.  I need to make room for all of the new stuff I want to buy!  LOL!  I also DO NOT want to move it down to my new studio, only to have to move it AGAIN! :D
I am off to Valentine parties at school today!  Tomorrow I will post the treat bags I made for my son's class.

Emily

3 comments:

de said...

Look at you and your Easter card! You go girl! Very springy! Love the bright colors and the texture!

Still have cabin fever?!

Jacilynn said...

soo cute! I really need to get some more Easter stamps. Adorable.
x

Corie said...

So sweet -- love it!!