Monday, February 1, 2010

A "sketchy" birthday card!


Hello! I hope you all had a great weekend.  I haven't stamped since Friday...can you believe it?  I know I can't, but we have been busy trying to get our basement finished.  It has been the basement from HELL! LOL!  We had to fire our contractors last week, so my Dad is helping us finish.  Thank goodness for Dad's, right?  It is almost done, just some little odds and ends to finish up and then we can carpet.  We bought our furniture this weekend, and I am anxiously awaiting the day when I can take all of my prized paper and stamps and tools down and get organized.  It looks beautiful and I can't wait to show you the final product!
Thankfully, I made this card for last's week's SCS sketch challenge, and forgot to post it on my blog!  I am off to the post office and then will be helping my dad down in the basement later.  

Search & Win

This is worth mentioning again...Swagbucks!  You really need to download that tool bar to do all of your searches!  In  two months I have accumulated enought Swagbucks for 6 $5.00 gift cards!  I am saving up my Amazon gift cards so that I can purchase some Nestabilities.
If you are interested just click on the blinkie above.  It is easy peasy to start earning bucks towards you favorite paper crafting supplies,and will walk you through the steps! :) 

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Love this card. What a cute image and love the colors. Thanks for this inspiring eye candy to start off the Monday with. Sorry to hear of all the troubles you are having on your basement. Dad's always come through for us, and I'm sure he will do a better job the the contractor. :)

Crystal said...

AWWW Emily this is soooooo super cute, LOVE this!

Ashley Newell said...

Very cute Emily!