Thursday, February 4, 2010

RUN to Tuesday Mornings...FAST....enabler ALERT! 2nd post today!

 
HURRY! I just got back from Tuesday Mornings and they have quite a large selection of awesome paper crafting supplies right now!  Sometimes it is hit or miss with them.  I bought some great Making Memories storage organizers (the white wood kind) for dirt cheap, AND.....look at this Cosmo Cricket Paper Crafting kit!  OMG!  There are over 9,000 pieces in this kit!!!!! Guess how much?  $14.99!!!!!

The photos I took do not do this kit justice!  I just about screamed in the middle of the store.  I will list just some of the things you can make with this kit:

Several picture frames
mini brag books
mini magnet frames
wall hanging, chipboard frame cube
TONS of greeting cards
2 8x8 albums with a fancy little cabinet drawer thingy to store them in 
TONS of fabulous paper....I am talking LOADS
embellishments, chipboard, all the adhesive and dimensionals needed to make the above products, chipboard alphas, chipboard shapes, vinyl cutouts, decorative edge paper

I know I am forgetting some!  The kit I got is called Dusty Blue, but it has tons of beautiful corals, reds, and greens.  They had a Christmas kit, too.  
Had to share this will all of my bloggy friends!  Hope your Tuesday Mornings has all of this stuff too!  Dang it...I had swore I was NOT purchasing any more stuff until all of the new CHA releases came out.  No will power WHATSOEVAH when it comes to paper!!!  I probably could use a paper crafting 12 step program! 

HUGS!

Emily

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Looks like a great deal! I keep telling myself "no more paper" but then.....oh well, you know how it goes. ;)

Unknown said...

Way to get a deal!!

Deborah said...

They only have 1 at my Tuesday Morning...the picture shows Ribbon and brads, but the box had been opened and it wasn't in there...so they let me buy it for $10 bucks...still a GREAT deal! Did your box have the ribbons like on the picture on the box? I don't see it in your photo...just wondering!