Saturday, February 20, 2010

EIC76-Enchanted Beehive

It's time for another Etsy Inspired Challenge!  This week's shop is pretty amazing!  Enchanted Beehive has some amazing soaps and pendants for your inspiration.  I drew inspiration from the name of the shop! LOL!  Feast your eyes on these soaps:
Can you believe all of the detail?  I would buy them and never use them!  Way too pretty!  Our sponsor this week is Doodle Palace digital stamps.  They have some super cute images, so make sure you pay them a visit!
Please remember when uploading to online galleries to use keyword EIC76.  You also need to link your card to the EIC blog HERE.  A random winner will be chosen Friday.  The prizes this week- one item of your choice from the Enchanted Beehive shop, and two digi image downloads from Doodle Palace.  And...another random winner will be chosen by the Enchanted Beehive to win something too!  You better get busy, because that is a chance at three prizes! HOORAY!

Have fun creating!

Emily

7 comments:

Kerry said...

Very cute Emily! That patterned paper is perfect!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Great card, Emily! what perfect papers to match that great set. Have a super weekend!

StampinCathy said...

This card is fabulous! I love the DP with the images. You rocked this challenge. Thanks for the inspiration.

de said...

SO pretty Em! I love it! Perfect for the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the bee theme! Great card!

lisa a.

Ashley Newell said...

Emily! Your card is awesome! Look at you, being so clever with the shop name! ;) I love it!

Dawn B. said...

What a great way to use the inspiration pieces.. I LOVE this paper.. I have one small piece I am hoarding..Great job..