Wednesday, November 17, 2010

echo park...LOVE it!

This week, Paper Maniac is featuring projects using one of my favorite paper lines....echo park.  I made the card above with the Merry Christmas paper pack.  I love how adorable and affordable they are.  You get TONS of paper, journal boxes, borders, cardstock stickers, and adhesive alphas that are both big and large.  You can use the alphas on cards and scrapbook pages which is a big plus for me!
The newest addition of echo park, is the Wintertime collection.  I love the colors and the fact that you can use it for cards and scrapbook pages that are not Christmas themed.  Cute as can be!

This week Paper Maniac is also sponsoring the Wee Memories Challenge.  Head on over and check it out! You could win a gift certificate to the PM store for $20.00!
Hope you can play along!

Emily

6 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Love this, Emily!! I'm so admire anyone who can produce an fantastic circle card--and this one is uber fantastic :)

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely lovely in every way! FABULOUS use of the Paper Maniac! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Wee Memories!

Amy said...

Just beautiful!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is way too cute! I love your circle cards, Emily.

Laurel said...

Hmmm, I thought I commented on this? I love this card, love the music paper, thanks for playing at Wee Memories.

Jenny said...

Sooo pretty Emily!! LOVE IT!! Thank you for everything!! HUGS!!! :) :) :)