Monday, May 28, 2012

Long Distance Hugs!

Hello! I hope you all have had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.  We got back from camping today and had a great time.  We actually camped in my parent's yard!!! We waited to long to try to get a spot on the holiday weekend, so my parent's property is beautiful, and I asked if we could set up camp there. It was such a fun weekend and nice to share our camping experience with my mom and dad.  At one point, the boys were in their house watching a movie, and Luke looked up at me and said, "I just love camping, mommy!"  I cracked up! Watching a movie in a recliner is not exactly "camping", but he was happy!

I made this card a while back and forgot to post it. I used some Sweet N Sassy stamps for this one.  I stamped the background in Antique Linen distress ink. I then stamped the postage mark in black and the heart in red. i tied some baker's twine around the bottom and added a heart stick pin.

This fits the Moxie Fab Postage Challenge along with this week's CAS challenge on SCS.

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

9 comments:

Amy said...

Great CAS card- love the stickpin! :)Amy

Kate said...

Such a Pretty Card. Glad to hear that you and the Kiddos had a Great Memorial Day Weekend.

Hugs,
Kate

Lynn said...

How fun! That sounds like my kind of camping! I love the sweet little stick pin...gorgeous card!

Lisa Arana said...

such a lovely card, i like the light script background.

Sherrie K. said...

Glad you had a wonderful time camping..how fun! I love your darling card..the simplicity of it great! Love the twine and stick pin!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Angi Barrs said...

Love this design! Sounds like you guys had a fun "camping" trip. :)

Teresa Zuehls said...

Lovely card! Congrats on getting noticed on the Moxie Fab World too. Love the twine with the heart stick pin.

Nina Yang said...

Another one, another one, Emily! :) Congrats! CAS to its perfection!

Virginia L. said...

Delightful CAS Card, Emily! Congrats on the Moxie Fab Shout out! Way to go!