Thursday, May 31, 2012

Some Baby Boy cards...

Hi, there! Today I have a couple of cards using The Stamps Of Life stamps. My first card uses the duck from onesie4baby and the sentiment was created using miniabc2stamp.  I created my waves using the negative from a scrap after using a scallop die. The woodgrain paper is from My Mind's Eye and the baker's twine is The Twinery.
This next card uses the set onesie4baby. I am in LOVE with that onesie stamp! I could make different onesies all day long. I stamped this onesie onto soft sky cardstock, and then went back and added some shading with a copic marker.  The bear is stamped in Stephanie's chocolate ink.  I sponged distress ink (antique linen) over the edges of all of the paper. I used some silver smooch for the snaps, but I just realized that one of the snaps kind of ran a bit. Dang!  The baker's twine is from The Twinery. I used my old Swiss Dots CB folder for the background. I do not know of anyone expecting any baby boys, but I will be ready with some cards when the time arrives!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I can see why you are in love with the onesie. It is so adorable!

Kate said...

Those cards are just Adorable.

hugs,
Kate

Angi Barrs said...

Super sweet! Love that ducky!

Lisa Arana said...

both are so darling.