Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Summer!

Hi, there! Today I have a couple more cards using pops2eat and patterns4pops from The Stamps Of Life. I just can not get enough of these popsicles! I paired the pop of with some paper from echo park's Summer Days collection, and added some baker's twine from The Twinery. I used a real popsicle stick and added some chunky glitter to the top of my pop.  The embossing folder in the white circle is also one of Stephanie's new embossing folders by Sizzix only available through The Stamps Of Life. It matches some of her other sets, but I thought it was fun with this set, too!

Below is another fun pop card to share with you:
I sent this card to a gal who was having a birthday.  My papers are from My Mind's Eye collection. The frame is from hearts2love collection by TSOL.  The dotted ribbon is Offray (i think). I used a copic marker to color in parts of the frame. I again added some glitter to the top of this pop to make it look icy!

I hope you all have a fun, safe weekend!

Emily

6 comments:

Lynn said...

It's popsicle time in Cincinnati :) We have been eating way too many ice cream sandwiches!

Love the touches of glitter...perfect!

Kate said...

YUMMY! So cute and bright. Hope you have a Wonderful Weekend my friend.

Hugs,
Kate

Sherrie K. said...

This is super cute and I love the bright colors you used. Oh does a popsicle look yummy right now!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Virginia L. said...

I can almost TASTE the popsicles! The colors are yummy! You have used the pattern paper so fabulously, Emily!!Love that touch of glitter, too!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, yum, Emily! Especially lovin' that 'frosty' look on the second card's popsicle. Hope you are well!

Amy said...

Too cute- Love your cheerful summery cards :)Amy