Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Embellishment Storage!


I am sure I am not the first person to do this, but I had this old spice rack and decided that it would be great for small embellies like buttons, brads, dewdrops, and rhinestones. I am trying to organize the oodles of stuff I have aquired over the years. I like having my embellishments out where I can see them. If they are in sight, they will get used, and I won't forget that I have them! I have organized them by color. I think that works best for me. If I need a brown embellishment, I know which jar to grab.
I am still trying to organize all of my primas and felt flowers and leaves. May just buy larger clear containers and organize those by color also. What do you think? I am open to any suggestions when it comes to organization! I used to be very organized, but now that I am a mother to three boys, that has gone out the window! LOL!
I am hoping to get some stamping done tomorrow. I will be checking out Unity Stamp Company's hip hop specials and also the super sales that Stampin' Up will be offering over the next week. Please check out my Stampin Up website for the Holiday Extravaganza for the super bundled deals! Some will be 50% off! This sale will start tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Emily

5 comments:

Jan said...

Great storage idea! I keep mine in bead boxes - that way I can stack them on my shelves. So far it works!

Pia said...

Nice spice rack storage! I'll have to comb the thrift stores... I have no spice racks 'cause I can't cook! (But I'm learning!)

Nancy B said...

What a great idea for storage!

It's great to recylce our stuff.
I don't have a spice rack. but I bet I can find one of these at one of our Thrift stores.

Thanks for a very creative way to store Eyelets and Brads.

Abi Bundy said...

what a neat idea have been trying to find a way of storing stuff, didn't think of this. tfs

cards by cara said...

Great idea!