Thursday, July 30, 2009

SUPER Exciting News I have been dying to share!




I am so excited to announce that I have been asked to be on the Artful INKables design team and the Paper Maniac design team!

I am thrilled to be working with Kristen and Patti and their wonderful companies.

I know I have talked about Artful INKables before, but their stamps are superb quality and packaged beautifully! Fun designs that are unique and designed by Kristen! You will also LOVE the beautiful charms and ribbon that are offered in Kristen's store! Awesome stuff!

Paper Maniac is a new online store that will offer TONS of your favorite products. You know that I love my Unity, and Patti will be offering Unity's exclusive monthly Unity kit that can only be found in stores! She will also be offering wonderful kits to meet your papercrafting needs along with a wide range of other product! Stay tuned!

I am so happy to finally be able to share this news with you all!

Hugs and smiles!

Emily

19 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Congrats and can't wait to see all you creative and inspiring MOJO on these DT.

JazzyH said...

Congrats on the design teams.

Julie Ranae said...

Hey there Emily....nice to meet you and glad to be a part of the AI team with you.

Hope you will stop by and say hello. I'm now a loyal follower!

Julie Ranae

Alysabeth said...

Congrats:o)

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats, girlfriend!! Well deserved!!

Kerry said...

Congratulations girl! You are going to be a card making fool! :)

Crystal said...

WOOOHOOO Girl CONGRATS!!! I am so thrilled to be working with you with the ink girls!!! How exciting, paper maniac...AWESOME!!! HUGS

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Big Congrats on both DTS I can't wait to work with you on the Paper Maniac team!!

Joy said...

congrats! I'm so excited to be working with you!

Angie Cortes said...

Congrats Emily!! I am delighted to be working with you on the Paper Maniac Team!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow two DT'S at once!! Congrats!! Have fun!! I look forward to seeing your creations with them.

Lisa Kind said...

Wow Emily! Two design teams in one day! You hit the jackpot! Congrats and I can't wait to work with you and the other INK Girls!

Unknown said...

congrats!

Louise F NZ said...

Congrats Emily!!!!! Fab news!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Congrats Emily! I'm looking forward to working with you.

Abi Bundy said...

wow congratulations emily!!!!

Sherry Campbell said...

Congratulations on both design teams, Emily! I am excited to work with you on the AI team- I already feel like I know you some from the Unity forums and I know we will have a blast with AI!!

Jessy said...

Hi Emily, congratulations on both DT's!! I look forward to workign with you on the Paper Maniac DT. You have fabulous projects, and I see you enjoy Unity as well. Awesome. :-) Jess

Denise said...

Congrats my friend!!!! That's awesome news!!! YOu are super talented and such an ispiration!!! Way to go!!!