Friday, July 10, 2009

Tricycles are a great mode of transportation when you have a Hip Hop Hangover!

Happy Hip Hop Hangover! I made this card for Jeanne's Black and White background challenge. The DP is Basicgrey's Ambrosia. The stamps are from Unity's Everyday Adorable set. Love that set! So cute and versatile.
I am so excited to be back with my paper and stamps! I didn't have time to pack a little stamp kit on my trip, so I have been itching to get inky!

Hubby has some interviews coming up this week, so keep your fingers crossed! One of them is pretty close to home, so that would be awesome! It has been nice having him around and being able to take off on a spur of the moment unplanned trip!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Emily

26 comments:

CarlaKH said...

sweet card- love that dp paper too.

Crystal said...

OOO Emily this is fantastic!!! Great papers and image!!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

LOVE this image and the DP you paired with it. Great card!! Would make a nice Father's Day card, too!

Bonita Rose said...

I love it!

Katy said...

great card, love it! black and kraft is a new favorite color combo of mine!

Karen J. said...

This is an awesome card..love everything about it.

Jacqueline said...

amazing card!! Love the color scheme!! perfect!

Ari Vega-Macias said...

the color scheme is awesome with that image:)

Patti said...

I love that image too. It really looks great with that background paper, Emily. Very, very nice.

Unknown said...

What a sweet card! thanks so much for sharing!!

Diane (djuseless) said...

Love the images and sentiment! The DP is perfect for it too!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool card, lady!!! tfs!!

Unknown said...

amazing card, I love it!

Lisa H. said...

love this! glad to see it here on your blog, loved it when I found it on SCS yesterday. tfs!

Unknown said...

Emily, fabulous card! Luv the paper with that stamp...fun!

Purple Princess said...

Wonderful card!! Love it!!

Jan said...

Great masculine card, Emily!

BTW, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for your hubby!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

I remember commenting on your card in the SCS gallery. It's beautiful! I love the BG!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love your card!!

Suz said...

I've only used that image on bright colored cards. Love your card thanks for the inspiration

Anonymous said...

Gosh I love that stamp:) Super cute card!

Abi Bundy said...

Love this card!! love the paper and the colours they are great!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ANAT S said...

Love your card!!

FibreJunky said...

I finally got that set and have yet to get it inky. Your card may be the impetus I've needed.

Welcome back - and best of luck to your hubby on his interviews!

Denise said...

Ooooo Fantastic!!! Love this card!!