Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Stamps Of Life scrapbook page!

Hi there!  Today I have a scrapbook page for you! GASP!  These photos were taken of my son, Luke last summer.  He is so darn mischievous!  He is also sweet as pie!  I used a new set from The Stamps Of Life called robots2build for this one along with some Cogsmo paper from Cosmo Cricket!  The sentiment and the gears are stamped in black and I doodled a border around the top of the page.  I also stamped the screw heads on the ends of the red panels.



How cute is this set?!?  LOVE it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one adorable page and Luke is so cute. Great set.

Emily Keaton said...

This IS an adorable set!! Love your layout, too :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Bekah said...

SO glad to see you scrapping!