Saturday, May 28, 2011

Moxie Fab Chevron Chic Challenge!

This is my card for the Moxie Fab Chevron Chic challenge.  I used some My Mind's Eye Lime Twist (Life of The Party) patterned paper.  I love dark brown and lime together.  I thought the dark brown woodgrain and the lime chevron together would give a crisp, modern/retro look.  I stamped my thank you circle with Walnut distress ink onto white cardstock and punched out.  This stamp is from The Stamps Of Life set, sentiments4circles.  I also added some baker's twine from The Twinery in honeydew.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Emily

9 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

This is super cute, Emily. I love the chevron print. And the brown and lime look so cool together!

Crystal said...

This is FABULOUS Emily, LOVE the texture and the design rocks girly!

Angi Barrs said...

This design is so FAB Emily. You rocked this challenge girl. :)

Virginia L. said...

What a lovely design, Emily! Love your use of colors, twines and patterns! Fabulous!!

Noelle Reese said...

I love every single thing about this card! I love the lime with the brown and I think the woodgrain and the chevron go perfectly together! I'll be C.A.S.E ing this!

Keva said...

I just adore the colors together. I simply must try that. Your card is really quite perfect and a great entry to the challenge.

Emily Leiphart said...

Great colours and design, Emily! The honeydew twine is such a great match to the chevron paper.

JustYolie said...

Hi Emily,
I love your cards! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card in the SOL gallery. :) I'm now following your blog. :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Emily! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Chic Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)