Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Stamps Of Life-letters2color

Hello!  I have two cards to share with you, using the new release from The Stamps Of Life, letters2color.  I love this alphabet set!  Super cute for both cardmaking and scrapbooking.  The first card I also used the borders4me set for the dotted frame. I added some turquoise rhinestones.
The second card was for my mom for Mother's Day.  When you open it up it says "amazing".  The "you're amazing" is from the youare2kind set.  I used patterned paper from the Lily Bee Designs collection, This & That.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Emily

3 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Love the fun lettering on your cards. Adorable. :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Both cards are super fun--but that first one! I am in love with the gems!! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

farmhouse-story said...

awesome cards, emily:) love the polka dots!