Wednesday, July 13, 2011

TFD-Whatcha' Got Cookin'? (second post for today)

Hello! Today I made a card using the Tradefish Design set, Grill Master.  I stamped, colored and cut out the chef's hat and spatula. The chef's hat is popped up with foam adhesives.  I wanted to keep this clean and simple, as I may give it to my hubby just for the heck of it!  This set is great for making cards for all of the "grill masters" in your life!  In fact, a lot of Tradefish Design stamps are perfect for masculine cards of all types.  Stay tuned for more cards using Tradefish Design stamps!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

7 comments:

Kate said...

Love this CAS Card. It's perfect.

Hugs
Kate

Lynn said...

Super Cute Emily...I love the chef hat!

Amy said...

Great card Emily! Love how you used the stamps :)Amy

Noelle Reese said...

I love this! I want that stamp set!

farmhouse-story said...

too cute, emily! i think your husband would love this card:)

Dawn B. said...

This turned out great Emily. You did a great job on this. I like the sentiment. It is perfect for this set. Hope you are having a great summer.

Angi Barrs said...

Soooo cute. My dad would love this. :)