Thursday, September 22, 2011

More owls2love cards!


Hello! I wanted to share a few more cards made with the owls2love and moreowls2love stamp sets from The Stamps Of Life.  Both of these sets coordinate beautifully together!  And check it out...the branch on my second card is from the last month set, branches4flowers set!

What have I been up to besides card making?  Cleaning closets!  I know, I know...so much fun.  I have so far, de-cluttered the toy room by removing broken and unloved toys while boys are at school.  I also have removed three garbage bags of old clothes from my closet!  I probably could get rid of a couple more, but hey...baby steps, right?  Next stop-going through my boys closets and getting rid of those summer clothes that I know will not fit next year.  Organization and redecorating are priorities for me right now too.  Max and Luke are old enough that I can start decorating the way I used to, knowing that they will not conquer and destroy whatever it is I choose to put out! LOL!  I am also ready for some change.  It's fun to shake things up a bit with decor, don't you think?  Definitely ready for some change...

Thanks for stopping by,

Emily

5 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Love, love, love all of these owls, Emily! Good for you for conquering your closets. I have some cleaning out that needs to be done, too, but it never seems to become a priority. Sigh. Thanks for the eye candy!

Angi Barrs said...

Love those adorable little owls. Super cute. And can you come clean up over here now? You are on a roll...LOL

And I received "Happy Mail" today. Thank you soooooo much. You are so sweet! Love the pink & brown card. Super fabulous. And I don't have this issue of "Cards". I love all of the inspiration insides...especially your beautiful creation. Thank you my friend. HUGS!!!!!!

farmhouse-story said...

i love to clean and redecorate in the fall, too! your cards are so owlsome, emily!! happy weekend!

Melina said...

too cute! darling little owl creations girl :)

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love all the cute little owls.