Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tradefish Designs-Thank You Teacher

Hello!  I made this "thank you" teacher card with the new Back 2 School release from Tradefish Designs.  This is probably one of my all time favorite school/teacher stamp sets!!! Love it!  I used some Crate Paper patterned paper to piece the chalkboard, desk and the "tile" floor.  The center of the black board is just pieced with some black cardstock.  I used some white pigment ink to stamp the sentiment to look like chalk.  I made several of these to give to my boy's teachers at the end of the school year.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Emily

8 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

EMILY! You have already made cards for the END of the school year? I need a thank you card, a congrats on being pregnant card and a get well card. Can you please come over? I love the card and the stamp set. Ms. Tilton my 2nd grade teacher wrote EXACTLY in that font and I am not kidding LOL

yyam said...

The perfect teacher card! Love the mix of elements! :)

Amy said...

This is so cute! I love the chalkboard- the stamp really looks like chalk! :)Amy

Angi Barrs said...

EEEK...I must get this set. Super adorable for teachers. :)

farmhouse-story said...

i really like that chalkboard and tile floor, emily! very cute!

Virginia L. said...

Love your fantastic paper-piecing here, Emily! That "chalk board and tiles" will definitely earn an A+ from me! HUGS!

Emily Keaton said...

This is really sweet, Emily! I just love the school scene you created. :)

Meg said...

Oh, this is just a fantastic teacher card, Emily! Love the paper you chose and the white pigment ink used as chalk!