Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hugs To You!

Hello! Today I have a card using The Stamps Of Life Stamps.  The background uses the pattern2love set. I stamped it once in Donna Salazar's Schoolhouse Mixed Media ink, and then stamped it again onto my panel for the lighter, pinkish color.  The leaf is from the friends4ever set. I stamped it in Certainly Celery ink and then cut it out.  The sentiment is from the sympathy4you set and stamped in Stephanie's Licorice ink. I used Antique Linen distress ink on all of my card edges and tied some ivory burlap string from May Arts at the top.
It is cold, and overcast here in SW Ohio today! BLECH. Good day to finish some of my redecorating and painting upstairs.  When I get my bedroom just the way I want it, I will post photos here on my blog. I used to be able to redecorate a room so quickly, but with three boys running around my time is limited. I am going to attempt to spray paint some old picture frames, so keep your fingers crossed that it turns out great!

Emily

6 comments:

Lynn said...

I hear you on doing things with all the kids around...takes forever, but I'm sure the end result will be awesome.

Adore your card...the background is so delicate and beautiful and I love the touch of inked edges.

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card Emily!! Love the background and the sentiment!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

LOVE that background stamp Emily, GORGEOUS card!

Angi Barrs said...

Love that gorgeous background!

Noelle Reese said...

Beautiful card E! I can't wait to see your room!!

Lisa Arana said...

so darling, love that twine and that background!