Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Stamps Of Life:Raccoon2love release!

Hello! I wanted to share a card I made with The Stamps Of Life new release, raccoon2love.  I think this set is so adorable! I decided to paper piece this guy.  I used some markers to go back over the belly and the stripes on his tail.  I cut out a heart that fit into his hands. I think this would be cute to send out on Valentine's Day.  I used a kraft card base and patterned papers from echo park's Note To Self collection.  I added  some burlap string to the top and a button.

If you are not a The Stamps Of Life club member, check it out! I do believe it is probably one of the most affordable monthly club kits on the market.  You get freebies, 15% discount on all products, and shipping is only $1!!!! Stamp sets are $10.95 for club members.  I got my mom a club membership for her birthday last year (I just have it mailed to her and billed to me each month).  She LOVED it!  She loved it so much, that I got her the exact same thing for her birthday this year! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Love that sweet little raccoon!!

Angi Barrs said...

Awww this is so sweet!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute!! I love the design and the raccoon is adorable!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com