Friday, August 24, 2012

Wood Grain Bird...

Hello!  Today I have a very CAS card to share with you.  I used a punch from SU for this card.  I can not remember the name of the punch, but I believe it is still available in their current catty.  I punched out the shapes from some wood grain paper by Crate Paper.  I added a sentiment from PTI under the bird.  The sentiment is from their Signature Series collection (the dress form).  I added a tiny, black gem for the eye.  Easy Peasy! 
We have been super busy around here with football and open houses for back to school.  It seems we have some type of event every evening!  Tonight is our only night "off", so I believe we will hang out in the back yard and play with neighbors.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Emily

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Enjoy your night off EMily...feeling the madness with you :)!! This card is beyond gorgeous. Love the woodgrain!

Sherrie K. said...

I LOVE this Emily!!! So simple but so beautiful:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com