Thursday, September 10, 2009

TDSC022-A HOT little sketch for you!

 
Today The Digi Shack is shacking up with Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  I used one of the new Halloween Lani's for this card.  Isn't she the cutest?  The sentiment is from Artful INKables South of The Border set.  I colored her with copics.  I used red and black cardstock and the Divine Swirls CB folder. I just scraped my ink pad over the swirls.   Added some black satin ribbon and there you have it!  I hope you have a chance to play along this week.  Please make sure to link you card using Mr. Linky on TDS website HERE, and also the  Sweet Sketch Wednesday website HERE. I am sorry I don't have a photo of the sketch.  It won't let me transfer the photo to my blog for some reason.  Click HERE for the sketch.
Have a great Thursday!
Emily

14 comments:

kssdesigns said...

Super cute! Thanks for this tips on my Christmas card. I like the holly idea and just may re-design!

Crystal said...

This is FABULOUS EMILY!!! Oh my goodness the perfect sentiment for this cutie!!! Love this!

Teri said...

This is fabulous! Love it!!
Thanks for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Deborah Young said...

Emily, that's perfect!

mulberry station said...

Wow, love the black and red for this card. It is perfect! It is great to have the DT at TDS joining us a2 SSW. Thanks!

JazzyH said...

Cute. I love the image!

Arlana 11426 said...

Your black and red for this card is so sweet and so fun. Glad to have the DT at TDS joining us @ SSW.

sweetbloominscraps said...

I love how your card turned out. She is cute and hot in that red dress!!!

Liz Weber said...

Hi Emily, your card is gorgeous - so oh la la - loving the image you used and mixed with the colours and the great SSW sketch it looks terrific. Thanks for joining us at SSW this week :-)

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Love it! Great embossed & inked background!

Kelly Mahany said...

What a great card Emily!! Thanks for playing along with the SSW sketch this week! As always I love your stuff!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card!! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW!!

Sheri

Katie Skiff said...

Great job!! This is too cute!

Alysabeth said...

Simply divine;o)