Sunday, September 20, 2009

Artful INKables challenge card


Hello!  Today's card is using the challenge of the week at Artful INKables.  I used the newly release set Holiday Treats and Tails for my card.  These beaver's are just tooo cute.  This week's challenge is a recipe.  Now that I am looking at my card, I realize I cheated on the layers!  Oooops!  Here is the recipe:


1 Image

2 Different Ribbons
3 Layers

And you must use scallops in some way!

* You are not required to use AI stamps, but if you have them, why not use them?

* You have until Monday, September 28, 2009, midnight Pacific Standard Time to link your creation to the AI BLOG. A winner will be chosen Tuesday, September 29, 2009 to win a GRAB BAG of AI STAMPS!

Have fun!


Emily







7 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey Emily!! This is sooo super cute!!! LOVE the colors you used for this CUTE image!! Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Hugs!

Denise said...

Hi, How are ya! Love this card, great details!!!

Deborah Young said...

Your little guy looks so cute, Emily!

Joanne Travis said...

Emily, this is so adorable!! Love your sweet coloring and the ribbon treatment.

CarlaKH said...

too cute!

Jen said...

OMG! I really like the little jewls you put on the tree and the twine bow! Really great card!

kssdesigns said...

This is awesome! I love how you tied the button to the ribbon. I mailed your stuff yesterday. Let me know when you get it!