Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Digi Shack Recipe Challenge! (TDSC021)

Hello!  Today's The Digi Shack challenge is a recipe.  You are to use 1 ribbon, 2 patterned papers, and three brads!  We would love for you to use a digi shack image, but if you don't have any and want to play along, that is great too!  I used DP from BasicGrey's Amborosia collection.  I sponged so saffron and ruby red ink around the edges and added stickles to the chandelier.  My pewter brads are from The Paper Studio.  The sentiment is from a large DSA company. (I am being sarcastic!  It had to be said, so sorry in advance for ruffling anyone's feather's!)  My card base is white and I matted everything in black.

Please link you card to Mr. Linky HERE if you play along.  Also remember to use keyword TDSC021 when uploading to online galleries.

I hope you get a chance to play along!

Emily

8 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning card. I just love the layout and colors.

Lisa Foster said...

Gorgeous Card! Love that image! Beautiful papers and ribbon too! Hugs, Lisa

kssdesigns said...

Wonderful take on the challenge!! Love the dp you used.

Crystal said...

Emily this is a beauty, love your colors, layout and that image is beautiful!! Have a great day sweetie!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is beautiful Emily!!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Awesome papers and card, Emily!

Gail said...

Gorgeous job! I love that chandelier!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!