Monday, February 15, 2010

MORE SNOW and GARAGE SALE reminder!!!!

Hello!  Tons more snow in SW Ohio today!  It was so beautiful driving home from work this morning.  I stopped at the store to grab a few things and by the time I came out to my car, I had to scrape again!!!
I actually took these photos of my oldest DS yesterday.  He and DH built an igloo yesterday.  Now the igloo is pretty much covered 1/3 of the way up, but I am too warm and too lazy to go take a photo right now! LOL!
I am hoping to get in some stamping time later on, but for now I just wanted to remind you of my STAMP GARAGE SALE!  Everything MUST go! LOL!  I will probably be listing tons more stuff in the future, once I really start moving stuff into my new space!  It is so hard for me to part with anything stamping related, but I figure if I haven't used it in over a year, then it needs to be passed on to someone who can give these stamps some love!

Hope you all are safe and snug!  I will try to post a card later on today!  Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

That igloo is awesome! I bet they are having a blast playing in it. We are getting snow and I'm ready for SPRING!