Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tim Holtz Fragment Frame!

Accessories:  Tim Holtz Fragments, Glossy Accents, Snow Cap paint dauber, unfinished wood frame

 Hello!  This week the theme at Paper Maniac is "shapes".  I figured a lot of people would be showcasing Nestabilities, so I wanted to show you what you could do with Tim Holtz Fragments.  I bought an unfinished wood frame at a craft store and painted it with my snow cap paint dauber.  When dry, it gives it a nice white wash look.  I decided to use different papers from Memory Box's Gliteratti collection.  I wanted to make a frame that was bright and funky for a teenage girl.  Applying your paper to the fragments is easy to do with Glossy Accents.  Tim Holtz has a tutorial on it found HERE.  I just randomly placed my finished fragments all over the frame.  I adhered them with Tombow adhesive glue. 

Make sure you check out all of the sale items in the store and also all of the brand new product coming in!  TONS of great stuff!

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

Emily


6 comments:

Larisa said...

The frame looks fantastic!!! Very nice job!

StampinCathy said...

I just love how you used the shapes on this frame. This is one fun and inspiring frame.

Jacilynn said...

super cute!
this is perfect!

Crystal said...

This is sooo AWESOME Emily sooooo cute love this!

de said...

OMG I WANT THIS!

Awesomeness!

Bekah said...

Love. It. Do you know how much $$ people would pay for that in a store??