Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy Fall from Paper Maniac!


This is the final week of summer sales at Paper Maniac and we are going out with a big bang!  Everything in the clearance section is already discounted but each day this week, they will be discounted more, and more, and more...You get the idea!  You can take a gamble and see if what you want will still be there when the 40% hits, or you can grab what you want now!  Once it is gone, it is gone forever!  Paper Maniac is making room for all of those new release goodies!

The theme this week is "Back To School".  My boys do not go back to school for 2 more weeks!  I am ready and so are they!  We have had a wonderful summer, but it is time.  Back to school to me means fall is coming soon!  My favorite season!  I just love the new Apple Cider line by imaginisce.  Too CA-UUUTE!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

This is one pretty fall card.